Your safety is our number one priority, so you might notice extra measures in place when you next visit Jump Inc.
Here’s what to expect…
- Pre-book and pre-pay for your Open Jump session online
- Pre-order food and drink online
- Temperature taken on arrival – for both staff and guests
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Dedicated Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched equipment throughout the day
- Masks for all Team Members
- Limited schedule throughout the day with dedicated cleaning intermission between sessions to reduce interaction between customers.
- Limited capacity on all attractions and at all tables
At Jump Inc, we are one awesome team. Since the beginning, we have always gone above and beyond to keep our squad safe and healthy. And now, we have put even more measures in place. Keep in mind, this is just a start. As we learn and progress, we will be fine tuning our operations so keep checking back here for updates.
To comply with IATP recommendations all customers are now required to use a new/unworn pair of grip/slip socks during each visit. The cost of socks has now been absorbed within the admission fee for each participant.
We have also made changes to our Park rules and regulations and the way we operate hour by hour. We have broken the daily schedule into 60-minute slots with a 30 minute intermission between to allow time for deep cleaning and a safe customer turnover to improve social distancing.
All participants must now pre book their session online and watch the safety briefing video before visiting the park. Our supervision rules now stipulate any children under the age of 8 always require direct supervision on the park. A maximum of 3 children under the age of 8 can be supervised by one adult over the age of 16. Supervising adults still need to pay the general admission fee to supervise/use the park.
Toddler (Family) sessions will remain every morning 9am-10am and have been opened up to children under the age of 8 years old.
• 60-minute toddler sessions // £10 for x1 toddler and x1 adult including 2 pairs of socks.
• Any additional participant using the park will be charged £3 which includes a pair of grip/slip socks.
• If you cannot attend the toddler session at 9am, or have a child aged 8 or above, you must book onto an Open Jump Session.
• 60-minute Open Jump sessions + reversible socks // £11 per participant
Preparing for your visit.
If you or any member of your household or bubble has shown COVID-19 Systems within the last 7 days, you must not attend our premises and follow Government Guidelines. Refunds will not be given if you ignore this agreement and participate. If symptoms occur before the booking, our call centre will provide a voucher for a new visit. Refunds will only be provided as vouchers”
• Have you booked online?
• Have you accounted for enough supervising adults within the group booking?
• Have all participants watched the safety briefing video?
• Have all participants signed a waiver? Under 16s still require a Risk Acknowledgment form signing by an adult, so if you have not signed on behalf of the minors that you’re responsible, please sign another waiver and add the minors name and date of birth onto the end of the process.
Please leave personal belongings at home or in the car (safely out of view) as far as possible. This will help to speed up the check in process and helps to reduce the risk of infection.
Please arrive at Jump Inc at least 20 minutes before your Open Jump session is due to start. Parking is limited, and despite decreasing our capacity we cannot guarantee a space will be available. If our Sheffield park is full you can use the car park at Meadowhall shopping centre across the road. It’s a short 5 minute walk to our site from Debenhams car park.
If our sessions are fully booked, please expect to queue outside. We intend to try and check all customers into the park between 10-15 minutes before the session starts.
Checking in at reception
Please use the hand wash station upon entering the park. All staff and customers must have their temperature checked when entering the park. If your temperature is higher than 37.8 degrees Celsius then you and the rest of your booking (from the same household) will be asked to leave the site and return in 14 days. If you pass the temperature check, small groups will be asked to wait in a designated ‘holding’ area inside the building until we can safely allow you on to the park. This will allow time for changeover, getting ready and sorting socks/shoes. Please avoid using lockers. If you can leave valuables at home or in the car please do. Socks and shoes can be left at tables or with spectators.
Activities on the park
Jump Inc take the wellbeing of all staff and customers seriously. Following COVID-19 we have carried out several changes within our business and meet all regulatory guidelines. For further information on what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmission please ask a member of Jump Inc Team and they can talk through the detail.
Spectators will be limited due to capacity restrictions. Under 14s cannot be left on site without a parent or guardian in the building. Spectators will be given a wristband and asked to remove the band once they exit the park.
Summary of supervision
• 0-7 years (under 8s) require direct supervision
• 8 years – 13 years require non direct supervision (A parent or guardian on site)
• 14 years and above do not require supervision.
After your jump
We’ll call you off the park when your 60-minute bounce is over. To keep our customers safe we ask that all of our participants on the park leave the building as quickly as possible to allow time for our next session to get ready. We kindly ask that our customers exit the park, grab their belongings, and exit the site as quickly as possible.
Food and Drink
We have a table service app available in park for you to download and use when you are sat within the dining area. A full menu and allergen info can be found on here. Please place your order and pay via the app, and we’ll bring the food/drink directly to your table.