11TH MARCH 2021:
In light of the recent updates from the government regarding the “road map” to returning to normal, we aim to open all of our parks on May 17th. Prebookings will be available soon.
We will also be taking pre-bookings for parties very soon for dates past 21st June.
Although it feels like the end is in sight, your safety is our number one priority, so you will still notice extra measures in place when you next visit Jump Inc.
Here’s what to expect…
1. Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the day and hand sanitiser stations throughout parks
2. Dedicated Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched equipment throughout the day
3. Masks (11+) – customers are still required to wear face coverings in the cafe and reception areas, but not whilst using the equipment. Staff will be wearing face coverings for the safety of themselves and our customers. Customers can remove masks when eating or drinking at a table.
4. 5 minute grace period between sessions during peak times to allow customers to leave the trampolines/inflatables and the next session go on
7. Running at 70% capacity on all attractions and at all tables
8. Table service available. Food and Drink can be ordered via QR code online to avoid queues and encourage social distancing
Jump Inc venues continue to follow COVID-19 Secure guidelines and can host more than six people in total within our parks, but no one should visit in a group of greater than six. Customers will also be asked to sit on tables in their six only until 21st June.
At Jump Inc, we are one awesome team. Since the beginning, we have always gone above and beyond to keep our squad safe and healthy, so want to retain cleaning and operational features we implemented after the first lockdown.
We have made changes to our Park rules and regulations and the way we operate hour by hour. We have broken the daily schedule into 60-minute slots with 5 minutes between sessions for customers to leave the equipment and new customers enter to avoid too much cross-over.
Walk-ins are accepted, however, as always we do encourage pre-booking your session. This is to reduce contact but also due to our safety briefing video now being part of the booking process. Pre-booking online speeds up the process for us and streamlines getting you in the park. Please ensure you sign the waiver before arriving.
Children under the age of 6 must be supervised by a paying adult (16+) at all times on the park.
Last year, we made a change to our supervision rules that meant children under 8 needed direct supervision, this has now returned back to the rule of children under 6 requiring direct supervision. Supervising adults still need to pay the general admission fee to supervise/use the park. A maximum of 2 children under the age of 6 can be supervised by one adult over the age of 16.
Toddler sessions have returned to children under 6 only with their accompanying parent/guardian.
• Toddler price: £5 per toddler & two accompanying adults go free
If you cannot attend the toddler session, or have a child aged 6 or above, you must book onto an Open Jump Session.
• 60-minute Open Jump sessions // £8pp Mon – Fri // £10pp weekends & school holidays
• Toddler price for Open Jump sessions // Under 6 £5 // Accompanying adults standard ticket price: £8 off-peak. £10 peak
Preparing for your visit.
If you or any member of your household or bubble has shown COVID-19 Systems within the last 7 days, you must not attend our premises and instead follow Government Guidelines. Refunds will not be given if you ignore this agreement and participate. If symptoms occur before the booking, our call centre will provide a voucher for a new visit. Refunds will only be provided as vouchers.
• Have you accounted for enough supervising adults for children under 6 within the group booking?
• Have all participants watched the safety briefing video?
• Have all participants signed a waiver? Under 16s still require a Risk Acknowledgment form signing by an adult, so if you have not signed on behalf of the minors that you’re responsible for, please sign another waiver and add the minors name and date of birth onto the end of the process.
Please arrive at Jump Inc at least 20 minutes before your Open Jump session is due to start. Parking is limited, and despite decreasing our capacity we cannot guarantee a space will be available. If our Sheffield park is full you can use the car park at Meadowhall shopping centre across the road. It’s a short 5 minute walk to our site from Debenhams car park. Roadside parking is available in Leeds/Lincoln. Rotherham has two car parks on either side of the premises.
If our sessions are fully booked, please expect to queue outside. We intend to try and check all customers into the park between 10-15 minutes before the session starts.
Checking in at reception
Please use the hand wash station upon entering the park. If you enter the park early, please wait in the cafe area inside the building until we can safely allow you on to the park. Lockers are available, please be mindful of other customers and keep a safe distance. If you can leave valuables at home or in the car please do. Socks and shoes can be left at tables or with spectators.
Activities on the park
Jump Inc take the wellbeing of all staff and customers seriously. Following COVID-19 we have carried out several changes within our business and meet all regulatory guidelines. For further information on what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmission please refer to the first paragraph or speak to a manager.
Under 14s cannot be left on site without a parent or guardian in the building. Spectators are welcome to sit in cafe areas and watch and are free of charge. It is your responsibility to ensure the children in your care and you are social distancing from other customers.
Summary of supervision
• 0-5 years (under 6s) require direct supervision on the park
• 6 years – 13 years require non-direct supervision (A parent or guardian on site)
• 14 years and above do not require supervision.
After your jump
During off-peak sessions, you are welcome to stay as long as you like on the park and in the cafe areas. Customers will be called off during peak sessions and when capacity is full. We reserve the right to call customers off after their hour session at any time.
Food and Drink
We have a table service app available in park for you to use when you are sat within the dining area. A full menu can be found on here and for ingredients or allergen info please ask a member of staff in the park. Please place your order and pay via the app, and we’ll bring the food/drink directly to your table.
• Blue light and NHS workers can also receive 20% discount online using their unique discount code. See here for more information.
Our carers and disability discount is available during term time. This is an off peak promotion only.
Please remember to be kind and considerate. Jump Inc hopes to make your experience in our parks as normal and exciting but still as SAFE as possible. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!