Kids parties at Jump Inc will literally have your little ones jumping for joy! In addition to wall-to wall trampolines, inflatables and ninja courses party guests will have their own designated party host to play games and look after all your guests, as well as your own party area to call base. Drinks and snacks are supplied. We can accommodate parties of 10+ with packages starting from just £14.95* per child. Book a kids party today to give them the BEST birthday ever!
Partygoers aged 5 and under must be accompanied on the park by an adult aged 16+. One adult can supervise two children under 6. Supervising adults are not included within the party price and are required to book on at the price of an open jump.
Payment upfront for a minimum of 10 is required. Final numbers must be supplied 48 hours before your booking.
Please see our offers page for any deals we may have on
Whether their preference is trampolines, ninja courses or inflatables, you’re guaranteed the full Jump Inc party experience that will leave all with a huge grin on their face, and begging to come back again soon! Here’s what’s included:
• Meet & Greet with your own party host
• Your own dedicated party room/area* for 1 hour 30 mins
• Jump Socks for all members of your party
• A party safety briefing – where we’ll give you some handy tips on how to stay safe on the trampolines and inflatables
• A full hour on the park with your party host, who will be on hand to give tips and also instigate games
• Party food – pizzas, sandwiches, crisps and ice cream. We’ll also keep your thirsty jumpers topped up with UNLIMITED JUICE throughout the party
• 50% off voucher for every party guest
• Free return bounce for birthday boy/girl
• Free regular slush for the birthday boy/girl
Please don’t forget to bring your own birthday cake and candles for the birthday guest.
Leeds & Sheffield // Peak: £18.95pp • Off Peak: £15.95
Rotherham & Lincoln // Peak: £17.95 • Off Peak: £15.95
Beverley // Peak: £16.95pp • Off Peak: £14.95
Please make sure that guests arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your party. This will ensure that your party will have a full 60 minute session. To speed up your checking in process please ensure all guests have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian before the date of your party. Sign waivers here.
Please ensure you inform us of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
We require a minimum of 5 days notice period to add on any other guests onto a booking, subject to availability. If you request add-ons less than 5 days before your booking date, we will try to accommodate but we cannot guarantee availability so it is advised to let us know at your earliest convenience.
*Beverley only, all other parks are guaranteed a party room
Peak: weekends and school holidays // Off-Peak: weekdays in term time