1. GENERAL ISSUES
a. These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Jump Inc Experience (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Jump Inc’s booking confirmation.
b. These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Jump Inc.
d. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Jump Inc (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Jump Inc. Jump Inc reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
a. No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Jump Inc (which shall include Jump Inc’s email confirmation of booking).
c. You must advise Jump Inc as soon as possible of any mistake in Jump Inc booking confirmation. Jump Inc shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
a. The Activities comprise a challenging trampoline activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety brief.
b. Jump Inc reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
c. After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
d. All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/114kg.
If you have any concerns we advise that you visit a site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Jump Inc staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
All participants aged 5 and under* must be accompanied by a participating person aged 14 or above. Prices are on a per person basis and are not depending on age.
e. All participants are required to wear Jump Inc Grip Socks for grip and hygiene.
f. The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Jump Inc recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women who still wish to undertake the activities will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and to their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk.
g. Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 18’s in their care. Consequently, short or long sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
h. All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Jump Inc shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
i. Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Jump Inc reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
j. No refunds or compensation will be payable by Jump Inc in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause.
k. All participants age 11 and under must be accompanied in our parks by an adult for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the building, unless the participant is aged 5 or under, in which case the adult must be a paying participant and supervise the age 5 or under on the park.
a. It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Jump Inc advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
i. Participants must wear Jump Inc Grip Socks for grip and hygiene
ii. Long hair must be tied back
iii. No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
b. Jump Inc will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
a. You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Jump Inc receiving your request for cancellation at least 5 days before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made by telephoning the booking line: 0330 0882267. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause. If you need to cancel within 5 days of your booking we are unable to process a refund but happy to re-arrange your existing booking to a later date/time convenient for you.
b. Party bookings cannot be deferred or changed within 24 hours of your party date/time.
c. Jump Inc shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Jump Inc decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
d. In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Jump Inc and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Jump Inc may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
a. Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Jump Inc and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either on line or by contacting the booking line: 0330 0882267.
7. REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
a. Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
b. Where multiple forms of payment are used, Jump Inc reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
c. Any amendments to a party booking must be made 7 days prior to the date of the booking.
a. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions Jump Inc shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
b. Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
c. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of Jump Inc shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Jump Inc.
d. Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Jump Inc in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Jump Inc or of its employees, agents or contractors.
a. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
b. Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Jump Inc and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. FOREWARNING – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
FUTURES LEISURE LTD T/A JUMP INC
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 16 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The activities provided can be great fun but they can also be dangerous. There is a risk of serious injury if care is not taken when using the activity equipment. Use of the activity equipment is physically demanding and involves jumping, physical strength and other strenuous actions involving height, speed and unpredictable surfaces. Use of the activity equipment is a high-impact, full body activity which requires intense focus, awareness of your body’s strengths and limitations, awareness of the environment around you and extreme caution at all times
- The activities provided are dangerous and there is an inherent risk of personal injury when undertaking these activities and participation can result in serious injury
- Use the activities at your own risk
- The activities require a moderate level of fitness and can be physically demanding and require physical effort. You should only attempt the activities if you are physically able to. If you are unsure of your own levels of fitness you should seek expert medical advice prior to participating
- All participants must have at minimum, basic jumping and athletic ability in order to participate
- We do not provide training or tuition on use of the activities. Safety rules for the use of each activity are displayed for your review
- All participants, parents and guardians must be aware that we do not provide direct supervision of participants and do not assess participant’s skill levels, abilities, competency or the suitability of the activities for use by participants. You should make your own assessment whether the activities are suitable for your use and your ability to use the equipment, or those in your care, prior to use
- Do not attempt to use any activity equipment that requires more advanced athletic and jumping ability unless you are confident in your own abilities, competent in your own skill set, capable or have previous experience and or training
- Know your limits. Participants must not attempt any activity or manoeuvre beyond their own skill level. Assess your own skill level and only attempt manoeuvres of which you are confident, competent and capable. Never attempt flips, advanced manoeuvres or other extreme moves unless you know you are competent, capable and have previous experience and the appropriate training and skillset. We are not responsible for any reckless behaviour or attempt to do any manoeuvre beyond your skill level or limits
- The activities provided are not segregated for use solely by children. The activities are used by multiple age groups including adults at the same time as children and are not restricted to any one age group. Closed segregated sessions are available for younger children only. Ask a staff member for details
- If you allow children in your care to participate unaccompanied on the activities please ensure you assess the suitability of the activities for those children in your care. Please also be aware that certain activities are age, height, weight and or ability restricted and you should ensure children in your care are advised accordingly
- Please note we do not provide supervision of children. Marshals are provided for the purposes of monitoring the activities only
- Children participating without parental or guardian supervision are not supervised by our staff
- Children participating unaccompanied do so at your own risk
- Parents & guardians are reminded that we do not provide direct supervision of participants and do not assess participants skill levels, abilities, competency or the suitability of the activities for use by participants
- Children under the age of 12must be accompanied by a parent or guardian staying on site at all times
- At your own discretion, children over the age 12 and over can participate without an accompanying adult however we remind you that we do not provide supervision of children and do not assess any participant’s skill levels, abilities, competency or the suitability of the activities for use by participants
- Children under the age of 5 years should be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the activity areas
- Do not attempt to use any of the activity equipment unless you have registered to participate & undertaken the safety briefing
- Trampoline anti-slip grip socks must be worn when using the activity equipment. These are available for purchase at reception
- Only participate if you are in good physical condition
- Do not participate if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including breathing, heart, back, neck, bone or muscle conditions
- Do not participate if you are or may be pregnant
- Before participating loosen up with warm up exercises and stretches
- If you get tired please leave the activity equipment and take a break
- Remove all items from your pockets prior to participating
- All jewellery, watches, keys, keychains, coins or the alike to be removed prior to participating
- Clothing should not have any hard or sharp points (such as buckles, studs, toggles)
- No phones or cameras on the activity equipment
- No food, drink, sweets or chewing gum whilst participating
- Do not leave clothing on the activity equipment
- We recommend that participants wear long sleeves and trousers
- Long hair should be tied back
- No participating under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs or prescribed medication that may affect your ability to function safely
- Dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated and you could be asked to leave
- CCTV images of all park entrants will be monitored and recorded throughout the premises for the purposes of public safety and crime prevention
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Futures Leisure Limited or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
11. LOCKDOWN T&Cs
Please see our separate Lockdown T&Cs for more information.
12. ANNUAL PASSES
a.Annual pass allows holder to redeem one open jump session per day for 365 days.
b.Annual passes valid for one year from purchase date.
c.Holder must purchase Jump Inc grip socks at £2.00 / grip & slip socks for £2.50 (park dependant) at their first visit.
d.Cannot be redeemed on a second hour bounce.
13. BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
a.Deals expire one year from purchase date.
b.Jump Inc safety socks are not included and must be purchased before using our Sheffield, Leeds and Lincoln parks.
c.All children under 6 years old must have a paying adult on with them to supervise.
d.Annual pass begins from purchase date.
e.Annual pass can only be used at the park it was purchased for, passes cannot be transferred.
f.Annual passes can only be used on open jump sessions.
g.Annual pass holders will be given a unique code which can be used on walk ins or call to reserve a space, bookings cannot be made online with annual pass.
h.Annual pass cannot be used on second hour bounce.
i.Annual pass can only be used on one hour session per day.
j.Annual pass allows holder to redeem one open jump session per day for 365 days.
k.One annual pass per person, if you are found to be sharing your annual pass Jump Inc have the right to cancel it.
l.Exclusive hire must be booked 6 weeks in advance and includes first and last hour bounce on a Saturday or Sunday only.
m.No food included. Capacity varies depending on park.
n.Gift card holders will receive an email containing a code to use at check out or on walk ins. If you are giving this as a gift you may pick up a physical gift card from park.
o.Gift cards can only be used on open jump sessions.
p.Gift cards include five, one hour jump sessions.
q.All 5 bounces can be used on 5 people for the same session.
r.Can be used Mon – Sun.
s.Party must be pre booked.
t.Any additional party guests will be charged at usual standard rate; off peak £14.955pp, peak £16.95pp
u.Arrival 20 minutes early is required to sign everyone in and meet your party host.
v.Leeds’ parties do not include Basher Cars, option to add this feature on for £1pp when booking.
w.Parties can be booked Mon – Sun.
14. LOCKDOWN T&C’S
a. Every person attending Lockdown must be 8 years old or over.
b. Please note that the trampoline park will be darker than usual due to the ‘After Dark’ nature of the event.
c. Please be aware that during the Lockdown event there will be loud music played throughout the duration of the night.
d. Please be aware that during Lockdown there may be strobe lighting and flash photography.
e. Throughout the duration of Lockdown there may be other, supplementary events occurring, which could include a CO2 pressured T-Shirt ‘Cannon’, that will be fired onto the trampolines whilst customers are bouncing, smoke guns and other forms of entertainment.
f. Please note, whilst this is a fun event, customer safety is our number one priority. We ask that all attendees bounce with care.
g. We would advise that anyone between the ages of 10 and 14 years old be accompanied by an adult when attending Lockdown. Please note, that this does not mean that the adult has to bounce, only supervise.
h. Please note that our usual park Terms and Conditions still apply.
15. WEBSITE SHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Jump Inc takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Jump Inc are shown in Pound Sterling and do not include delivery. The delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
We will always endeavour to fulfil your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product within 30 days following the date of payment. If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products out first and will follow with the outstanding items once they are available again. We will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order. If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you accept the replacement, and then wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined under Right of Return, the return postage will be covered by us. If you choose to decline this offer, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will reimburse the price of the unavailable product.
Jump Inc currently offers one way to pay for your order via WorldPay. These payment options use advanced SSL encryption to keep your transaction secure and do not cost you anything to use (Jump Inc is charged as the seller, you are not charged as the buyer) so you will not pay any extra for your order. You do not need to hold an account with these Merchants to use these methods of payments. Please refer to WorldPay for full terms and conditions of use.
Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when your order was placed. The products bought on Jump Inc will be delivered to one address in mainland UK or the Isle of Man. We do not deliver to the Channel Islands (Alderney, Guernsey, Jersey and Sark), or to PO Box addresses.
Jump Inc does everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event or an Act of God. In the event where you do not receive your package, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
Right of Return
Jump Inc allows you 15 days to return a product that you are not satisfied with. Your right of return starts from the moment your order is delivered. You can return the product to us within this time frame, at your own expense, with your invoice and a completed and signed returns coupon.
We request that you send us the merchandise by registered post and that you purchase insurance with your carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is necessary should they lose or damage the goods. Shipping fees remain the customer’s responsibility. The present right of return only applies to products that are returned in their original, complete condition. Any product that has been damaged, is not in its original packaging, or has packaging that has been worn beyond simply opening the product, will not be refunded. The deadlines mentioned above are effective from the date of receipt of the order.
If the product is returned within 7 days of its delivery, the User will be reimbursed via the same payment method as was used initially.
Privacy and protection of personal data
The details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of your orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, therefore failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order. By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present general Terms and Conditions.
You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you, in accordance with European texts and national laws in place (article 34 of the law of 6 January 1978). You can at any time make a request to Jump Inc to find out what personal information we hold concerning you. You may at any time, and by request, modify this information.
Cookies record certain information stored on your hard drive. This information enables us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you.
All the content on Jump Inc website (illustrations, texts, names, brand names, images and videos) is the property of Jump Inc. Any partial or total reproduction of this content, by any means and on any support, is subject to prior and express authorisation by Jump Inc. All information, content and files is protected by International law concerning intellectual ownership and copyright. Jump Inc cannot give you the right to copy, display or distribute content that you do not have the intellectual rights to. All fraudulent use of this content that violates the rights held by a third party constitutes an offence of forgery, which is severely punished under the Intellectual Property Code.
Jump Inc will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible if a user violates rights held by a third party through his activities on the site.
Waiver and Severability
Any failure of Jump Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Jump Inc, and governs your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
Feedback & Comments
Any opinions left on the Website by Jump Inc customers are screened and moderated by Jump Inc. If the comments infringe on the law or are inappropriate (abusive publicity, defamation, insults, out of context commentary…), Jump Inc reserves the right to refuse or modify it.