Jump Inc is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline- fun to come out of the UK. A giant spring loaded urban playground of wall to wall trampolines and awesome attractions such as walk the wall and the jump tower.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Park Manager to manage our newest park based in Lincoln. We already have three further parks under the Jump brand based in Rotherham, Sheffield and Leeds. We are now looking forward to opening Lincoln with an experienced Manager. The Managers role essentially covers all aspects of park management including leading the team, financial planning and profitability as well as responsibility for site legislative requirements including health and safety and food hygiene. We have a supportive central team who are there to advice and support as necessary but the day to days operations are for you to manage.
Management experience in a comparable role is essential as we need the successful candidate to hit the ground running. Ideally you will also have experience gained within the hospitality or leisure industry.
If you have true management experience, possess a flexible, personable and willing attitude and your happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done then we want to hear from you!
The main tasks associated with the role include:
- To be fully accountable to the Area Manager in terms of aspects of financial planning and profitability.
- To manage the rota ensuring the wider team takes full responsibility for all legislative and agreed frameworks including but not limited to health and safety, food hygiene, fire regulations, customer service ensuring all legal and company requirements are met and records are accurately maintained for audit purposes in line with direction from the Area Manager.
- To develop and support the team to deliver outstanding performance, through regular reviews as well as effective management, mentoring and coaching.
- To identify and assist with the development and delivery of appropriate training for team members to meet both operational and legal requirements.
- To achieve and preferably exceed the agreed budgeted targets and maintain a commercial and sales focus on all aspects under your remit as agreed with the Area Manager and the Area Sales Manager.
- To ensure the Deputy Manager or the Duty Manager takes responsibility for the ordering of stock based on agreed levels.
- To successfully deliver local marketing campaigns as directed by Marketing Manager.
- To work to standard company operating procedures whilst continually promoting and protecting Jump-Inc company values at all times.
- To ensure the operational integrity of the catering facilities in conjunction with the wider team whilst providing the highest levels of service and product for the customer in line with commercial targets.
- To produce a range of reports as directed and within the timescales specified by the Area Manager.
- To prepare the payroll submission for the site
- To foster and maintain excellent working relationships with all individuals across the Jump Inc brand to ensure effective flow of information between all areas.
- Where appropriate to assist in all aspects of recruitment and induction.
- To liaise with HR to reach a legal and satisfactory conclusion to employment issues.
- To carry out other reasonable duties which may be required.
Jump Inc has a strong team culture and supportive working environment. The salary for this role is £28,000 plus bonus, as well as competitive pay the role comes with a range of benefits including great employee discounts and ongoing training!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org