Management Opportunity Available
Jump-INC Inc. is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline- fun to come out of the UK. A giant spring loaded urban playground of wall to wall trampolines, Jump-INC offers an airborne adrenaline rush with a soft landing for everyone from young children learning tricks and flips, to athletes doing air-sports acrobatics. Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Jump-INC brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in the position of Duty Manager. To be considered it is important that you have at least 1+ years of supervisory experience, as you will be required to hit the ground running! Your ‘have a go’ attitude, adaptable nature and desire to succeed in all that you do will ensure a great fit into this team environment. Working alongside and reporting to the Park Manager, your focus will be to provide and maintain out of this world guest experience, service and satisfaction. This role is based on 40 hours per week working a combination of shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
Skills, personal attributes and experience required:
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar environment is essential
- Provide and maintain out of this world guest experience, service and satisfaction.
- Strong customer skills are required for face-to-face, phone and email communication
- You will be able to think quickly, reacting to and handling situations calmly and professionally at all times.
- Support staff in the professional execution of their duties
- Multi-tasker with exceptional ability, prioritising and managing your time and others.
- Being responsible for opening and closing the site on a rota basis.
- Work with the team on the park supporting as required.
- Supporting in the Park Manager on delivery of targets.
- Supporting the Park Manager in the production of weekly and monthly reports.
- A first aid qualification is desirable but full training can be arranged.
I’m interested! What’s next?
How to apply: When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience, your current pay and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned. We have a supportive team environment, great working conditions and competitive pay.
If you have everything we are looking for then we are looking forward to receiving your application!