Be a part of our exciting workplace, helping our customers have a great time in a unique environment!
If you’re full of energy, enthusiasm and most of all have outstanding customer service then we want to hear from you. The hours of work include weekends although may include some day times and evenings. Some of the main duties and responsibilities include…
Responsibilities and Duties
· Promote adherence to the Company Health & Safety Policy to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
· Greet and assist all customers entering the park.
· Engage and interact with the customers ensuring they have an awesome visit.
· Explain the rules for each station and answer any questions our guests may have. Never tell a customer I don’t know if you don’t know tell them you will find out.
· Coordinate the clearing of the park of customers whose time has elapsed.
· Monitor, clean and organise the locker room, café seating areas and safety equipment
· Report any problems with equipment to the management immediately.
· Ensure that the first aid kits are fully stocked.
· Report all incidents and injuries immediately to management.
· Implement first aid as necessary. (Full training will be given)
· Other general duties as required.
· Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
Job Types: Part-time
Sound like a job for you? Send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 19th October 2020