Jump Inc is looking for a full-time Kitchen Manager at our Leeds or Sheffield site to join our growing and dynamic management team; reporting directly to the Operations Manager of the site the Kitchen Manager will be accountable for the site’s Food and Beverage performance.
The role of Kitchen Manager will be extremely ‘hands on’ the responsibilities are not exclusive and additional responsibilities and tasks may be required. duties including the following:
- Accountable for the performance and operation of Food & Beverage.
- Provide day to day strategic Leadership within the F&B department.
- Develop and take on more sites within the group, lead, manage and support the food and beverage departments within these parks and work closely with the General Managers, Area Managers, Head of Operations and Directors.
- Possess and demonstrate strong commercial awareness and business acumen in KPIs and F&B department targets.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety policies/ food and safety regulations are always adhered to.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the food offering and service.
- Accurately forecast revenue within the F&B department to maximise staffing and productivity of labour.
- Continually observe the market for new/niche ideas to improve the menu design and help the business grow.
- Develop relationships with current providers and support purchasing companies.
- Support with the help of GM’s/Ops managers the delivery of all HR matters for the department.
- Hire and train staff within the F&B department.
- Work at times alongside staff on ‘peak’ days within holidays and weekends to ensure the best customer experience is delivered within the F&B department
- Support other sites when they are faced with operational challenges so travel outside of their site area may be required.
- Increase revenue and maximise GP’s throughout our F & B offerings.
- Previous food and beverage management experience is essential (minimum of 2 years)
- A culinary degree is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Possess great leadership skills and have current up to date knowledge of fast-paced, on-trend F&B outlets.
- Hardworking, driven, and willing to work to the needs of the business.
- Ability to understand and influence financial data.
- Strong people management skills together with the highest standards in customer service and presentation.
Jump Inc is a fast-growing estate of Urban Playgrounds across the UK
Jump Inc Sheffield is located across the road from Meadowhall Shopping Mall and is one of the largest dedicated trampoline parks in the UK, with over 24,000 square feet of spring-loaded fun under one roof!
Jump Inc Leeds is located in over 40,000 sq ft in the heart of one of Britain’s biggest sporting cities; Filled with wall-to-wall interconnecting Trampolines, performance zone, Inflatable Park, Slides, Jump Tower, Air Bag, Wipeout, Arcade Zone, Café and much more, there are plenty of activities for all ages to experience.
Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Jump INC brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door.
What can we offer you?
- Career progression
- Training and development
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts
- Bonus schemes
- Supportive team environment
- Free airtime on the park!
How to apply:
When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned.