Jump Inc is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline- fun to come out of the UK. A giant spring loaded urban playground of wall to wall trampolines and inflatables, Jump Inc offers an airborne adrenaline rush with a soft landing for everyone from young children learning tricks and flips, to athletes doing air-sports acrobatics. Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Jump Inc brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in the position of Deputy Park Manager at our newest park in Lincoln. As Deputy Park Manager you introduce people to the exciting world of Jump Inc, turning curious individuals into loyal customers. Living and breathing the Jump Inc brand, you will thrive on building and motivating high energy and high performance teams. With natural energy and a great way with people, you will champion the dynamic culture that exists within each of our venues. Your experience managing complex priorities and awareness of relevant Health and Safety reporting requirements, combined with operational expertise will be vital to your success in this role. Your operational business knowledge will be vital in implementing strategies that ensure Jump Inc is the number one venue in town. You will build awareness and maximise occupancy through genuine community engagement and unique local marketing initiatives. You’re proud to represent Jump Inc, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers and our crew.
To be considered it is important that you have at least 2+ years of management experience, as you will be required to hit the ground running! Your ‘have a go’ attitude, adaptable nature and desire to succeed in all that you do will ensure a great fit into this team environment. Working alongside and reporting to the Park Manager, your focus will be to provide and maintain out of this world guest experience, service and satisfaction. This role is based on 40 hours per week working a combination of shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
Skills, personal attributes and experience required:
- Previous senior supervisory or management experience in a similar environment is essential
- Provide and maintain out of this world guest experience, service and satisfaction.
- Strong customer skills are required for face-to-face, phone and email communication
- You will be able to think quickly, reacting to and handling situations calmly and professionally at all times.
- Support staff in the professional execution of their duties
- Multi-tasker with exceptional ability, prioritising and managing your time and others.
- Being responsible for opening and closing the site on a rota basis.
- Work with the team on the park supporting as required.
- Supporting in the Park Manager on delivery of targets.
- Supporting the Park Manager in the production of weekly and monthly reports.
- A first aid qualification is desirable but full training can be arranged.
I’m interested! What’s next?
How to apply: When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter, detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience, your current pay and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned. We have a supportive team environment, great working conditions and competitive pay.
Please send the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have everything we are looking for then we are looking forward to receiving your application!