Jump Inc is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline- fun to come out of the UK. A giant spring loaded urban playground of wall to wall trampolines. Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Jump Inc. brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door. What unites our team is a genuine love of helping everyone have an awesome time and you’ll feel this the moment you set foot in the place.
We are currently seeking to recruit part time café assistants, the hours of work are flexible but the majority of them will be evenings and weekends. The main purpose of the job is to provide an outstanding food and beverage service to all customers whilst maintaining relevant standards at all times. Experience in a similar type of role is essential as is the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Ensure adherence to all company rules, policies and procedures including health and safety and safeguarding.
2. Front of counter delivery of food and drink to customers
3. Operation of chip and pin machines and an EPOS cash till including the handling of cash
4. Keeping the counter and storage areas clear, well-organised and easy to use.
5. Ensuring that a personal full understanding is maintained about menus, offers and other
6. Assisting in the delivery of parties or other events as directed by the Shift Manager.
7. Promoting and practising relevant health and safety, food hygiene and fire safety standards.
8. Assisting in maintaining effective stock control, storage and rotation to minimise wastage.
9. Compliance with all organisational policies and procedures, including those for cash and
10. To undertake any other duties as deemed necessary to assist in the day to day running of the
Job Type: Part-time
APPLY TO: email@example.com