At Jump Inc, the main purpose of any role is to provide excellent customer service, making sure that our guests are having a fantastic visit whilst ensuring that health and safety is always at the forefront of what you do.
We are looking for new Crew Members to join the Jump Inc family at our Rotherham park, based in Parkgate retail park.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Promote adherence to the Company Health & Safety Policy to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
- Greet and assist all customers entering our building, making customers feel welcome throughout their visit.
- Engage and interact with the customers ensuring they have an awesome visit.
- Effectively communicate any health and safety rules to our customers.
- Work to the highest of standards in each department you work on, including the inflatable, café or reception (as designated by the Shift Manager). Training will be provided for each department where you are required to work.
- Monitor, clean and organise all areas of the building, including the inflatable, café seating areas, mezzanine, party rooms and safety equipment.
- Report any problems with equipment to the Shift Manager immediately.
- Report all incidents and injuries immediately to the Shift Manager.
- Deal with any first aid incidents as per company policies (full training will be given).
- Other duties as required by the Shift Manager or departmental supervisors.
If this sounds like a job you want to get on board with, drop us an email with your CV and covering letter to: