Job Type Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Jump Inc is looking for a full-time Assistant Manager at our Sheffield site to join our growing and dynamic management team; reporting directly to the Operations Manager/ General manager of the site and will be accountable for the site’s performance and operation in their absence.
The Assistant Manager role description and responsibilities below are not exclusive and additional responsibilities and tasks may be required.
- Provide day to day strategic leadership to all site teams.
- Set, monitor and regularly review team performance and objectives.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness and business acumen in KPIs which includes reporting and understanding of financial figures and profit and loss.
- Support with the delivery of all HR matters for the site.
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to at all times.
- Lead or support in recruitment, induction and training of new staff members.
- Encourage effective communication and teamwork and instil a motivating and empowering working environment for staff.
- Control stock and place accurate orders
- Take part in Manager on Duty shifts as well as site opening and site closing shifts.
- Ensure the highest level of service is delivered to customers.
- Ensure any general complaints are dealt with swiftly with the overall aim to recover experience and encourage repeat business.
- You will be expected to support other sites when they are faced with operational challenges so travel outside of their site area may be required.
- 2+ years of duty management experience is essential.
- Must have the ability to prioritise, multitask and be willing to work to the needs of the business.
- Strong people management skills
- Must be a self-starter, have an adaptable nature and desire to succeed.
- Must have understanding and experience of aspects within health and safety
- Must be a confident and clear communicator who is able to deal with staff and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Available to work weekends and bank holidays
- Ability to deliver and maintain high standards of the guest experience, service and satisfaction.
- A first aid qualification is desirable but full training can be arranged.
- Problem solver
Jump Inc is a fast-growing estate of Urban Playgrounds across the UK
Jump Inc Sheffield is located across the road from Meadowhall Shopping Mall and is one of the largest dedicated trampoline parks in the UK, with over 24,000 square feet of spring-loaded fun under one roof!
Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Jump Inc brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door.
What can we offer you?
- Career progression
- Training and development
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts
- Bonus schemes
- Supportive team environment
- Free airtime on the park!
How to apply:
When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned.