INCflated Safety - Freefall
WARNING: The activities provided can be great fun but they can also be dangerous. The landing area is designed for controlled landings. If you do not follow the rules you could injure yourself. Uncontrolled landings can cause serious injury as too can landing on your feet, head or neck in the landing zone.
1. We do not provide direct supervision or assess individuals skill levels, abilities, competency or suitability to use this activity.
2. Jump INCflated do not provide supervision of children in the premises. Marshals are provided for the purpose of monitoring the activities only.
3. Use of this activity is entirely at your own risk.
4. You are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants.
5. Know your limits. Do not attempt any manoeuvre beyond your own skill level.
6. Always remain in control.
7. Strictly only one jumper at a time.
8. Plan your landings in advance.
9. Land on your back or bottom with your legs stretched out in front of you.
10. Do not land feet first or with your legs underneath your body.
11. Do not jump or dive head first into the airbag.
12. Do not tuck your knees up when landing.
13. Flips are not permitted on this attraction.
14. Going backwards is not permitted on this attraction.
15. Only jump when the airbag landing is clear.
16. Only jump when the airbag is inflated.
17. Exit the airbag as quickly as possible.
18. Do not push others into the airbag.
19. Do NOT jump into the airbag from the surrounding walkway.
20. No wrestling, tackling or shoving.
21. No sitting or lying on the inflatables.
22. For hygiene and safety reasons, good condition socks must be worn at all times on the park.