1. GENERAL ISSUES
a. These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Jump INCflated Experience (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Jump INCflated’s booking confirmation.
b. These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Jump INCflated.
d. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Jump INCflated (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Jump INCflated. Jump INCflated reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
a. No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Jump INCflated (which shall include Jump INCflated’s email confirmation of booking).
c. You must advise Jump Inc as soon as possible of any mistake in Jump INCflated booking confirmation. Jump INCflated shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
a. The Activities comprise a challenging inflatable park activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety brief.
b. Jump INCflated reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
c. After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
d. All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/114kg.
If you have any concerns we advise that you visit the site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Jump INCflated team. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
All participants aged 5 and under* must be accompanied by a participating person aged 14 or above. Prices are on a per person basis and are not dependant on age.
e. The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. Do not attempt advanced manoeuvres.
f. Do not participate if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including breathing, heart, back, neck, bone or muscle conditions. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Jump INCflated recommends that pregnant women should not take part. If you have a condition outside of these groups and want to take part in the activity, Jump INCflated recommend to seek advise from your doctor in advance.
g. Be aware Jump INCflated use flashing lights during the activities. This may be dangerous to persons with photosensitive epilepsy or other light sensitive medical conditions.
h. Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 14’s in their care.
I. All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Jump INCflated shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
J. Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Jump INCflated reserves the right to refuse admittance to the activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
k. No refunds or compensation will be payable by Jump INCflated in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause.
L. All participants aged 6 -13 must be accompanied in our parks by an adult for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the building. All participants aged 5 or under must be directly supervised on the park by a paying adult participant.
M. Jump INCflated do not provide direct supervision or assess individual’s skill levels, abilities, competency or suitability to use this activity.
N. Jump INCflated do not provide supervision of children in the premises. Marshals are provided for the purposes of monitoring the activities only.
O. Participants must ensure their pockets are empty and no sharp objects are taken onto the park.
a. It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Jump INCflated advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity of which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
i. Good condition socks must be worn at all times.
- No bare feet
- No grip socks
ii. Participants are advised to wear long sleeves, trousers and legs covered to prevent friction burns.
iii. Long hair must be tied back
iiii. No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
b. Jump INCflated will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the activities.
a. You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Jump Inc receiving your request for cancellation at least 5 days before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made by telephoning the booking line: 0330 0882267. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause. If you need to cancel within 5 days of your booking we are unable to process a refund but happy to re-arrange your existing booking to a later date/time convenient for you.
b. Party bookings cannot be deferred or changed within 24 hours of your party date/time.
c. Jump Inc shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Jump Inc decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
d. In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Jump Inc and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Jump Inc may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
a. Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Jump INCflated and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either on line or by contacting the booking line: 0330 0882267.
7. REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
a. Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
b. Where multiple forms of payment are used, Jump INCflated reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
c. Any amendments to a party booking must be made 7 days prior to the date of the booking.
d. If Jump Inc become aware of a party bookings that has not adhered to the government guidelines regarding social distancing and gathering of two households, refunds will not be provided.
a. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions Jump INCflated shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
b. Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
c. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of Jump INCflated shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Jump INCflated.
d. Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Jump INCflated in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Jump INCflated or of its employees, agents or contractors.
a. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
b. Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Jump Inc and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. FOREWARNING – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
FUTURES LEISURE BARNSLEY LTD T/A JUMP INCflated
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 16 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The activities provided can be great fun but they can also be dangerous. There is a risk of serious injury if care is not taken when using the activity equipment. Use of the activity equipment is physically demanding and involves jumping, physical strength and other strenuous actions involving height, speed and unpredictable surfaces. Use of the activity equipment is a high-impact, full body activity which requires intense focus, awareness of your body’s strengths and limitations, awareness of the environment around you and extreme caution at all times
- The activities provided are dangerous and there is an inherent risk of personal injury when undertaking these activities and participation can result in serious injury
- Use the activities at your own risk
- The activities require a moderate level of fitness and can be physically demanding and require physical effort. You should only attempt the activities if you are physically able to. If you are unsure of your own levels of fitness you should seek expert medical advice prior to participating
- All participants must have at minimum, basic jumping and athletic ability in order to participate
- We do not provide training or tuition on use of the activities. Safety rules for the use of each activity are displayed for your review
- All participants, parents and guardians must be aware that we do not provide direct supervision of participants and do not assess participant’s skill levels, abilities, competency or the suitability of the activities for use by participants. You should make your own assessment whether the activities are suitable for your use and your ability to use the equipment, or those in your care, prior to use
- Do not attempt to use any activity equipment that requires more advanced athletic and jumping ability unless you are confident in your own abilities, competent in your own skill set, capable or have previous experience and or training
- Know your limits. Participants must not attempt any activity or manoeuvre beyond their own skill level. Assess your own skill level and only attempt manoeuvres of which you are confident, competent and capable. Never attempt flips, advanced manoeuvres or other extreme moves unless you know you are competent, capable and have previous experience and the appropriate training and skillset. We are not responsible for any reckless behaviour or attempt to do any manoeuvre beyond your skill level or limits
- Apart from the Toddler zone, the activities are used by multiple age groups including adults at the same time as children and are not restricted to any one age group. Closed segregated sessions are available for younger children only. Ask a staff member for detail.
- If you allow children in your care to participate unaccompanied on the activities please ensure you assess the suitability of the activities for those children in your care. You should ensure children in your care are advised accordingly
- Please note we do not provide supervision of children. Marshals are provided for the purposes of monitoring the activities only
- Children participating without parental or guardian supervision are not supervised by our staff
- Children participating unaccompanied do so at your own risk
- Parents & guardians are reminded that we do not provide direct supervision of participants and do not assess participants skill levels, abilities, competency or the suitability of the activities for use by participants
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian staying on site at all times
- At your own discretion, children over the age of 14 can participate without an accompanying adult however we remind you that we do not provide supervision of children and do not assess any participant’s skill levels, abilities, competency or the suitability of the activities for use by participants
- Children under the age of 6 years should be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the activity areas
- Do not attempt to use any of the activity equipment unless you have registered to participate & undertaken the safety briefing
- Only participate if you are in good physical condition
- Do not participate if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including breathing, heart, back, neck, bone or muscle conditions
- Do not participate if you are or may be pregnant
- Before participating loosen up with warm up exercises and stretches
- If you get tired please leave the activity equipment and take a break
- Remove all items from your pockets prior to participating
- All jewellery, watches, keys, keychains, coins or the alike to be removed prior to participating
- Clothing should not have any hard or sharp points (such as buckles, studs, toggles)
- No phones or cameras on the activity equipment
- No food, drink, sweets or chewing gum whilst participating
- Do not leave clothing on the activity equipment
- We recommend that participants wear long sleeves and trousers
- Long hair should be tied back
- No participating under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs or prescribed medication that may affect your ability to function safely
- Dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated and you could be asked to leave
- CCTV images of all park entrants will be monitored and recorded throughout the premises for the purposes of public safety and crime prevention
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Futures Leisure Limited or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.