DUE TO THE RECENT CHANGES IN LAW INTRODUCED FROM 14TH SEPTEMBER
PARTIES ARE UNAVAILABLE
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
• You should take care to remain socially distant from anyone you do not live with or is not in your support bubble.
• Party organisers must fill in the pre participation screening form for themselves and all guests attending.
• Party organisers must complete the Party Brief detailing the name and household information of each participant.
PARTY ROOM 1 (FOR 12) // £150 for one party room for up to 12 guests across two households only. If you wish to book for more than two households we are able to accommodate an adjoining party room to your booking (for an additional 12 guests from a further two households.)
Please see price list for party room add-ons below and call 0330 0882267 to book.
• Add on a second party room for a third & or fourth household // £60 for an additional 12 guests across a further two households only. (24 guests in total)
• Add on a third party room for a fifth & or sixth household // £40 for a further 12 guests across a further two households only. (36 guests in total)
How will our parties work?
• Each party will have their own designated party room for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• Our party rooms will be divided into two tables for both households to enjoy their own unlimited juice and individual party buffet including sandwiches, pizza, chips and ice cream.
• Every party will have their own trained party host to look after all of the guests and ensure all participants are socially distancing.
• Children under the age of 8 must be directly supervised by an adult over the age of 16 on the park.
• Adults can supervise a maximum of three children under the age of 8.
• 8-year olds and above do not require direct supervision.